Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In two years' time...

In two years' time, my friend Amanda went from being lonely to married and pregnant.

In two years' time, our youngest daughter was weaned, potty trained, and taken out of her crib.

In two years' time, we went from drowning to debt-free.

In two years' time, my husband was resurrected from a near-death collision and back to looking like it never happened.

In two years' time, the Lord has worked so hard on my husband that he is seeing himself in a whole new light.

In two years' time, the Lord has stirred a passion in me to break free from doubt, and earnestly seek a speaking ministry in His name. I'm still a little scared but oh so excited at the possibilities.

What else can God do in just two years time?? I can't wait to find out!

GOD IS GOOD.

No comments: